The Order of Xiantian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of Xiantian

Pandaren RP-PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey into the Mists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zouyo
Admin
Zouyo

Journey into the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Journey into the Mists   Journey into the Mists I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 am

He could smell it on the winds. Zouyo sat atop one of the many mountains of the Barrens and looked up to the stars as the dawning light of the new day rose behind his back, making the stars almost fade away into sleep. He did not need to turn his head to know the colour of the sun, for it was evident in the sky above.

War.

The sky looked stained with blood as the red sun rose behind him. A stale wind blew in from the south. "Potent omens..." Zouyo murmers to himself as he sighs and stands up. "It seems exploring these lands will have to wait... Pandaria calls to us..." the monk said before he mounted himself upon his turtle, and made his way for Orgrimmar. He sent out a message across the Chi Link to the rest of the Order.

<My friends... I fear the time may have come that we must leave these lands and make for Pandaria soon... Prepare yourselves as swiftly as possible. I fear we do not have much time...>

OOC: Basically, the main goal right now is to level our furry butts up to Pandaria Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xiantian.board-directory.net
Kyane

PostSubject: Re: Journey into the Mists   Journey into the Mists I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:48 am

((Yes! We should! \o/))
Back to top Go down
Zouyo
Admin
Zouyo

PostSubject: Re: Journey into the Mists   Journey into the Mists I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 am

Zouyo sniffed at the sea salt air as the ship sailed across the seas. The tangy aroma mixed with the smells of the ships passengers and crew. Orcs, tauren, goblins.... all heading for a single place... with a myriad of goals.

Pandaria.

The monk sighs as he stretches his limbs and heads for a corner of the ship to practice his forms. From the snippets of conversation and looks he had recieved from some of the crew and passengers, it was clear that they did not exactly warm to his prescence. Perhaps not about himself personally as an individual... but as a Pandaren. Some Pandaren from the Isle joined the Alliance, whilst some joined the Horde. He could not tell others what paths they choose to walk in their lifetimes... so why was he being made out to be the example of their ire?

Zouyo breathes slowly as he contemplates this puzzle whilst performing the Rejuvenating Mists motion. Perhaps it is a subject of honour in their culture? he ponders. Since I am the only pandaren aboard, they feel they must... vent their frustrations of not knowing which pandaren is on who's side... Yes, the uncertainty of it all. That is what vexes them.

Having come to a suitable conclusion of why they found arbrige with his prescence, he now simply how to come to a resolution of the situation. And soon, for they were drawing closer to the southern seas, and the mists of Pandaria.

Back to top Go down
https://xiantian.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into the Mists   Journey into the Mists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey into the Mists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of Xiantian :: Order of Xiantian :: Events-
Jump to: